Including myself, there were 2 members on my team.
The numbers below indicate my level of involvement in key parts of this project.
Cargill approached Microsoft for a solution to respond to concerns regarding communication during global food crises and the massive disjoint in knowing who to contact should one arise.
Communication is key, which required a platform to allow global communication where field experts could easily be located, and where these experts can also push communications out to members of their team.
Microsoft contacted SharePoint Shop as the local expert and we rocked out a solution which features:
- Auto-complete search box
- Intuitive admin interface
- Clear and simple navigation
- Blog and community features for ongoing user engagement
Thorough UX exercises resulted in exceeding client expectations with an excellent UI for both end-users and administrators.
Listening to and working closely with stakeholders made all the difference.
- Experts in specific fields are now easy to locate
- Administering the application is a quick and easy
- Community features ensures continuous engagement and familiarity with the system